Skip to main content

Looking forward to 2014

Hope everyone had a great New Year. I know we did. And I can tell you that there is a lot to look forward to from Coastie Creation and Mama's Girl Market.
Like everyone else when a New Year comes along resolutions are made and most are broken. SOOO our New Year resolution for 2014. Will be to SHOP, BLOG, SHOP, CREATE, SHOP ANTIQUE SHOWS, SHOP and CRAFT more than we did last year. Did I mention SHOP. (Hopefully we can keep these resolutions). We have been coming up with new ideas for this year. Hope you are just as excited as we are as we create, blog, craft and share with you, our fans.
Come Sail Away with Us.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First stop Ireland

First stop Ireland I will say before you fly out of the country mental prepare yourself for a very long day. After getting to the airport, flights, layovers, more flights, more layovers, customs, bus ride to hotel,  we finally made it. 20 plus hours of travel can be rough. Especially when things don't go as smoothly as one would hope. Heathrow airport in London is a  rough one. WE FINALLY MADE IT!!! First stop on our list was the Storehouse Brewery in Dublin. Suitcases and all. The Storehouse is where Guinness is brewed.       ( The beer of Ireland)  We had prepaid tickets  for 5pm and didn't think we had time to check into the hotel. Purchase your tickets online, it will help you save a some money and time. The Storehouse customer service was awesome. Since we already had tickets we didn't have to wait in line and they offered to hold on to our suitcases till we were done. This place was huge, 4 stories o...

Mauli Ola benefit

If you are in the SoCal area then head over to this great event. There will be music, art from local artist, raffles and list of fun goes on.       Succulent CafĂ© presents Local Artist Elise Nicole K with a benefit art show for Mauli Ola Foundation Aug 31st & Sept 1st 2013 The Mauli Ola Foundation is a non-profit organization that exists to introduce surfing ... as a natural treatment for people with genetic disorders. Please join us as we support their mission during two days of music, surfboards, silent auctions, and raffle prizes. Music by The Shapes & The Yeoman Handshaped Surfboards by Ashley Lloyd Thompson Be the first to taste the savory menu of San Diego's (soon to come) newest organic food truck! FARM.FISH.FORK. And much much more! Want more information go to Salt Water Diary by Elise Nicole on FaceBook.

Europe here I come

EUROPE HERE I COME!!!  I'm super excited for this trip and even more excited that i will be going with one of my BESTIES.  (Everyone needs to have amazing BESTIES like I do) Krista's brother is in the Air Force and just moved to Germany. The perfect opportunity to see him and see the that part of the world. Krista and I have talked about going there for a trip. The places that we would want to see and do.  Sooooo, randomly one day Krista text me  "Guess who's going to Germany with me". I replied "Pam (her wife)" Krista "Nope" Me "Your mom"  Krista "Nope" To my surprise Pam has to work, her mom is going next year and its ME. I am the lucky one. Since I found out that I was invited I started what any sane person would do. Start making a list of things to do while we are there. We are both making a list of we feel we must see. I started doing research on flights, passport renewing, transportation while we are ther...