Skip to main content

Oh the places we shall see

As you are reading this we will be getting on a plane to start this adventure. 
When you make your travel plans there are a couple of good sites to use. I had used Sky Scanner. It was very easy to use. Found some really great deals. Our flights were booked as one way's. This was because we will be going to many differnet places. We will be starting out in Ireland, then to Scotland, off to Germany and many more places. I really have know idea where I will be at the end of this trip. Expedia was used for hotels and booking hostels. Viator was used for booking tours. There are other sites to use, but these really worked well for me.

Cost of things that have been booked so far

Flight from Sacramento, California to Dublin, Ireland one way $715

One night in a hotel $48.63 
After a long flight a good shower and a bed is a must

Guinness tour- We have to see where its made, 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA

3 Day tour around west side of Ireland including accommodations $508.30

2 nights in a hostel $78 that's $30 a night
Bus round trip to and from hotel $13.20

Dublin to Edinburgh $17.75

Castle 3 nights $444.99 this was split 3 ways $148.33, You can not go to Scotland and not see a castle everywhere. We took it one step further and will be staying in a castle. 
Because where else do Princess sleep. 




Car rental for 5dys $175.98 this was split 3 ways 58.66

And there is so much more to come, so standby. 

 “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” 
 Saint Augustine



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Star by Randy Greer

I like sharing projects of my friends with the world. Today, I want to share with you the Audio Book by Randy Greer . Randy Greer has created an Audio book called Black Star. Chapter one and two are a great listen. You can help with this project and hear the first two chapters here. You will also learn more about this project. Randy is writing the story, creating the music, editing and much more for this project. He also has recruited his friends to read some of the lines. Which makes this audio book even better. You are not just listening to one person reading it but each character having a voice. Make sure to pre-order yours today.  

Giddy up Horses

I want to take a break from all my adventures and share with you some new additions to Mama's Girl Market . I don't think I have ever met one person who didn't like horses. They are amazing creatures earth. Ready to ride Look at those faces Smelling the flowers Nice place to graze

Vatican City then headed home

As I finish up sharing my trip to Europe, I have started making plans to go to Australia.  Its hard to believe that it has been a year already since my last adventure. I must say a great way of finish up this amazing trip is going to the Vatican . My Aunt and I had purchased our tickets for the museum a head of time to avoid the lines. Highly recommend do this. As we waited for out time to enter the museum, we decided to walk around a bit. We decided to go in to Vatican City. We noticed that there were large crowds forming. Turns out that on Wednesdays that Pope Francis has a papal audience and gives mass . . We decided that you cant come to Vatican City and not see the Pope if he is having mass. There was a few hours before it stat, so we went to the museum. The last supper painted by Leonardo da Vinci The tombs were just fantastic to see, such great detail, telling a story. I snuck of picture of the Sistine Chapel , pai