Skip to main content

Monterey Fun

My friend Skyler was leaving for a Coast Guard trade school. She is going to go for MST, that is a marina science technician. We thought we should go on one more trip before she left. So we  headed off to one of our favorite places MONTEREY. While we were there we thought it would be fun to go diving. SOOO we did what any mermaid would do but go to the local dive shop, rent some gear and went diving.  The weather was a perfect 80 degrees. The water temperature was a freezing 50 degrees.
 (Just a little cold)



Here are a few pictures of the dive.
This was a large Sea Hare Slug. He was close to a foot long 
(Fun fact they can grow up to 16in long)



I have not seen so many sand dollars in one place.
 It was a really neat thing to see.



That little white speck is an octopus
(Just a baby)


That's me


That's Skyler


We also went looking for Mermaid Tears (sea glass, found a good amount) and did some shopping.

Mermaids chllin


This is my new friend.
 I was just a few feet from this lovey otter. 
(I can not believe how beautiful this picture turned out)


Here are some more beautiful pictures from the weekend



I did some paddle boarding while Skyler hung out on the beach.



Mermaids soaking up the sun.

  
This little seal pup came up to rest for a bit.
 Isn't he just adorable!!!!


It was such a great trip. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Star by Randy Greer

I like sharing projects of my friends with the world. Today, I want to share with you the Audio Book by Randy Greer . Randy Greer has created an Audio book called Black Star. Chapter one and two are a great listen. You can help with this project and hear the first two chapters here. You will also learn more about this project. Randy is writing the story, creating the music, editing and much more for this project. He also has recruited his friends to read some of the lines. Which makes this audio book even better. You are not just listening to one person reading it but each character having a voice. Make sure to pre-order yours today.  

Giddy up Horses

I want to take a break from all my adventures and share with you some new additions to Mama's Girl Market . I don't think I have ever met one person who didn't like horses. They are amazing creatures earth. Ready to ride Look at those faces Smelling the flowers Nice place to graze

Vatican City then headed home

As I finish up sharing my trip to Europe, I have started making plans to go to Australia.  Its hard to believe that it has been a year already since my last adventure. I must say a great way of finish up this amazing trip is going to the Vatican . My Aunt and I had purchased our tickets for the museum a head of time to avoid the lines. Highly recommend do this. As we waited for out time to enter the museum, we decided to walk around a bit. We decided to go in to Vatican City. We noticed that there were large crowds forming. Turns out that on Wednesdays that Pope Francis has a papal audience and gives mass . . We decided that you cant come to Vatican City and not see the Pope if he is having mass. There was a few hours before it stat, so we went to the museum. The last supper painted by Leonardo da Vinci The tombs were just fantastic to see, such great detail, telling a story. I snuck of picture of the Sistine Chapel , pai